Model ——– Honor Watch GS Pro
Screen ——– 1.39 inch AMOLED Color Screen, 454 x 454 pixels, 326 PPI
Battery capacity ——– 790 mAh
CPU ——– Huawei Kirin A1
Feature 1 ——– Heart rate monitoring，Blood Oxygen
Feature 2 ——– Sleep tracking
Feature 3 ——– Workout monitoring
Feature 4 ——– Notifications
Feature 5 ——– Support GPS
Feature 6 ——– 5ATM Waterproof
Feature 7 ——– 100 workout modes
Feature 8 ——– 25-day long battery life
Feature 9 ——– Bluetooth calls (make, answer, reject, and hang a call)
Feature 10 ——– Professional running guidance
Feature 11 ——– Music
Maximum Bluetooth transmission distance ——– 150 meters (without any obstructions)
Weight ——– Approx. 45.5 g (without the strap)
g time ——–
Less than two hours
at room temperature
1,This feature is only available with EMUI 8.1 or Magic UI 2.0. The Remote camera shutter feature will only show up on your watch when the watch is connected to the phone.
2,The watch needs a stable connection with the phone and the Huawei Health app needs to be running in the background during use.
3,You won’t be able to preview or view the images on your watch. They will be saved in your phone’s Gallery.
4,The Huawei Health app needs to be updated to version 10.0.5.515 or later.
Dear customer, Poland warehouse burden too many orders during recent promotions, may take few days to process your order. And for special situation now, logistics is unstable, other countries’ order may receive your package in a long time, please notice before ordering.1.
Is the logistics from Poland to other countries stable?
2. About the EU warehouses shipping and delivery
Normally, we will ship in 48 hours( working day)
3. About Warranty After Sell Service
Please check it in this link
How to connect to the Phone:
1. Install Huawei Health APP via QR-code or App Store. Launch APP and follow its instruction,
then click ‘Pair’ button, and select according smart device. Need update the APP to a newer version .
2. Charging to boot or reboot device, then back to APP, click the new found device serial to start pair,
complete pair by touching according area on device.
Notice: For Other Brands Smartphones , Methods of install “Huawei Health App” as following
1. Search and install “Huawei APP Gallery ” In “Google Play Market”
2. Search and install ” Huawei Health App” In “Huawei App Gallery”
For non-Huawei/Honor mobile phones, if you install the Huawei health app directly in Google play, you will be prompted to install the 4.0 Huawei mobile service plug-in, but the 4.0 version plug-in cannot be found directly in Google play. The following provides a method to install the Huawei health app
How to use: Download the APTOIDE application through the link, and then download the 4.0 plug-in through the APTOIDE application, See the nail sharing file for the demo video
1. Download the APTOIDE application from this link: https://aptoide.it.aptoide.com/amp
2. Search and download Huawei Mobile Service (version 4.0) in APTOIDE.
3. Download the Huawei Health App in Google Play.
Then connect the Huawei Health App to your device and you can use it.
How to use: Google browser search Huawei mobile service apt, after downloading and installing, you can use Huawei health app
About the 5 AMT Resistance
Introduction of the waterproof and dustproof capabilities of watches and bracelets:
The protection level of most watches and bracelets is : 5ATM, applicable to the following scenarios :
Can wear swimming (swimming pools, beach swimming and other shallow water activities) and general life waterproofing .
Prevent dust conditions such as living rooms, offices, laboratories, light industrial studios, storage rooms, etc.
The following scenarios are not applicable:
Not applicable to snorkeling, showers, hot springs, saunas (steam rooms), diving, diving, water skiing , other wading activities and deep water activities facing high-speed water flow .
Not suitable for special dust environment.
Wild and Rugged
Designed especially for urban adventurers and adventurers at heart, the rugged exterior is crafted with mechanical precision to survive
even the toughest environments .
14 Types of MILSTD-81 0G Tests，Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
The HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 different MIL-STD-810G tests, including temperature-humidity-alti-tude resistance, salt spray, sand resistance and humidity resistance, enabling it to withstand extreme conditions.
Personalisable Watch Face
Choose from a wide range of creative, stylish designs in HUAWEI Health app, and match your look to your adventures.
25-day Battery Life Another Breakthrough in Battery Performance
HONOR Watch GS Pro can endure up to 25 days. Even with the outdoor GPS mode on, it’s still good for up to 100 hours. Adventurers don’t need to worry about running out of battery anymore when exploring the wild.
Route Back，Keeping Your Adventures on Track
The high-precision built-in dual satellite navigation systems enable Route Back to help track your way back, even when taking the road less travelled.
Your Guide to the Great Outdoors
Plan your day ahead and stay plugged into your surroundings with useful outdoor information, including sunrise and sunset times, moon and tidal phases, and bad weather alerts.
Your Personal Skiing Coach
Multi-skiing modes track a detailed data4 including a number of runs, distance, trail time, maximum speed, maximum steepness, vertical ascent and descent, altitude, heart rate, and calories burned. You’ll know exactly how much progress you’ve made.
100+ Workout Modes
Whichever kind of athlete you are, and whichever sports you like, we have something for you. HONOR
Watch GS Pro featuresa total of over 15 professional workout modes, and 85 customised workoutmodes helping you to stay active and engaged.
Get a Full View of Your Health
HONOR Watch GS Pro has everything you need for a comprehensive view of your health – from 24/7 heart rate monitoring, all-night sleep tracking, to even SpO2 monitors for blood oxygen level measure-
Use Your Wrist Like a Phone
The built- in speaker and microphone save you the hassle of whipping out your phone, so you can answer calls even when you’re cycling or climbing.
Packs in AII the Music that Moves You
HONOR Watch GS Pro stores up to 500 songs, so you can create a soundtrack righ on your wrist for your most exhilarating life experiences.
1. HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 types of MIL-STD-810G tests, including Low Pressure (Altitude), High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Contamination by Fluids, Solar Radiation (Sunshine), Rain, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Immersion, Vibration, Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude. Data from Guang Zhou GRG Metrology & Test Co., Ltd., the report number is: H202006155922-01EN-G1. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. This feature is not supported on iOS.
3. Battery data is based on test results in HONOR labs. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences. 100-hour outdoor GPS power-saving mode is only supported on selected workout modes, including hiking, mountain hiking and trail running.
4. Data collected by HONOR Watch GS Pro will only be used to provide services within the device.
5. The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
6. HONOR Watch GS Pro needs to stay connected with your smartphone via bluetooth to receive and answer calls from HONOR Watch GS Pro.
7. Availability may vary by regions and requires android smartphones, support HUAWEI Music version 12.11.7.X or above. Music supports mp3 and LC-AAC formats. This feature is not supported on iOS. HONOR HONOR Watch GS Pro total internal storage is 4GB. Only 2GB is available for offline music storage.
Simplified Chinese, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Danish, German, Greek, English (United Kingdom),English(United States), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Brazil), Finnish, French, Gujarati, Italian, Japanese,Kannada, Korean, Mithila, Maori, Malayalam, Mongolian, Marathi, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Oriya, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese (HK), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)